Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ten Things to Know About Cigars

Been busy sorry for the lack of updates. Here are ten important things to know about cigar smoking that I wish i knew when I first started.

1. Invest in a good cutter, don't worry about spending $30 or more, it's worth it.
2. Thinner cigars are just as good if not better than big thick cigars.
3. More expensive does not mean better experience.
4. Smoke anything and everything, you never know what you might enjoy.
5. If you plan on buying a humidor, get Heartfelt Humidity Beads!!!
6. Never buy Cuban cigars on the beach, the street, or in some tacky store. They are supposed to be sold at high end locations.
7. Don't smoke too fast, you should take a puff once every minute or two.
8. Never save a cigar for later, either smoke it all in one sitting or toss it, otherwise it will taste like a dog turd.
9. Don't save special smokes for special occassions, you never know what lies in the future.
10. I've heard this one a million times and it's always true. Smoke what you like and like what you smoke, never let anyone tell you any different.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Brian and I am the owner of ThePerfectAshtray.com. I was creating a Cigar Resources page on my site and came across your website while searching for some related outlets. I was wondering if you would be interested exchanging links and being listed on my Resources page. Shoot me an email at brian@theperfectashtray.com if you are interested.

    Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

    Brian
    ThePerfectAshtray.com

    ReplyDelete