Monday, July 26, 2010

Awesome (at least I think so) Cigar Quotes

"If I cannot smoke cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." - Mark Twain

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." - Mark Twain

"Given the choice between a woman and a cigar, I will always choose the cigar." - Groucho Marx

"A good Cuban cigar closes the door to the vulgarities of the world." - Franz Liszt

"Do not ask me to describe the charms of reverie, or the contemplative ecstasy into which the smoke of our cigars plunges us." - Jules Sandea

"To smoke is human; to smoke cigars is divine." - unknown

My Favorite: “My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.” - Winston Churchill


"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." - George Burns

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." (When asked his habit of smoking cigars was an oral fixation) - Sigmund Freud


No comments:

Post a Comment