Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Introduction

Hello, I decided to try some blogging about something I really enjoy. I've been smoking cigars for almost four (4) years now and it's been a blast. I've met a lot of new people through this hobby and have smoked a wide variety of cigars big and small, good and bad, legal and illegal. I've even gone so far as to start a Cigar Club at my university. I would just like to share a little bit of my hobby for entertainment as well as informational and educational purposes for those that are interested about cigars and the cigar culture.

Anyways, I'll try to update this blog a couple of times a week with cigar reviews, tobacco-related news articles, some editorial pieces about cigars and tobacco, and some of my favorite FAIL pictures for fun :-) . Take care!

-Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment