Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good Cheap Smokes

Back again with some good cheap smokes that won't break the bank. They might not look pretty or have instant name recognition, but they sure are damn tasty. Try them out!

1. Devil's Weed
This cigar was the subject of my last review. I've had multiple sizes and they're all good. Let them rest for a week and they're even better.


2. La Aurora 2nd's
These cigars are 2nds, meaning they're either overruns from production, or have some superficial deficiencies in the wrappers. They are still just as good as the real thing (same tobacco, same rollers, same factory). I am partial to the corona size. Those of you from FTO liked these a lot. I do too. An excellent cigar. You can get 15 for $17.95.


3. Famous Nicaraguan Selection 3000
I've tried the robsuto and rothschild sizes and enjoyed them very much. I'm sure the other sizes are just as good. They come in bundles of 20. These cigars are on the more robust size and have some good spice to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment